Wyndham Rewards is one of the lesser-known hotel loyalty programs, especially compared to big players like Marriott Bonvoy and World of Hyatt. However, that doesn’t mean the program isn’t worth it, especially since Capital One added Wyndham as a transfer partner in 2020.
Compared to other hotel loyalty programs, Wyndham Rewards is one of the easiest. Points are earned at all levels and there are only three redemption levels for a free night. You won’t find complicated price lists here, which also makes it ideal for the occasional traveler.
The simplicity and a large number of hotels (9,000 hotels in 80 countries) make Wyndham Rewards a program worth considering. If you’re not a member yet, you might want to sign up – get a free night for just $ 750 in hotel rates, or 8 stays, whichever comes first.
Loyalty pays when you book hotel stays with Wyndham Rewards. Members can earn points at more than 9,000 Wyndham locations around the world that can be redeemed for free and discounted nights, including hotels, vacation rentals, and resorts.
If you are not yet a Wyndham Rewards member, join the program now and start earning great rewards and offers. In this article, we will discuss many aspects of this program in detail.
Here Are Steps Of Registration For New Users
If you are new to this site and would like information on how to set up your account, let me tell you that it is very easy to open your account.
Anyone can join the Wyndham Rewards program for free and signing up is easy.
- Visit the official Wyndham Rewards website.
- Navigate to the official login page.
- Enter your details and create an account.
- If you want, you can save a credit card in your profile so that you can book faster. And that’s it. Then you can earn points for free and discounted nights at Wyndham Rewards hotels.
Once you have successfully created your account. It may take some time to charge the panel. Do not worry. Wait a few minutes, your dashboard will activate and send you a confirmation email. Your account will then be activated.
Follow Login Portal Steps For Registered Accounts
After completing the registration process, you should now proceed to the login process. Like the registration steps, the registration steps are simple and straightforward.
To successfully login, follow these steps:
- To begin the registration process, you must visit the official website www.wyndhamrewards.com.
- Enter your provided credentials, including username and password.
- Now click on the login option when you have entered the information.
- Log into your account now to take advantage of all the rewards.
If you have already registered on the official portal and have a valid username and password, it only takes a few steps to log into your account.
Know The Various Member Levels
Membership Levels is an “elite” commuter program that offers all members unique benefits and access to industry-first experience enhanced redemption rewards.
Wyndham Rewards has four levels of status that offer different benefits. You’ll earn status after completing qualifying nights at Wyndham properties. Just keep in mind that nights booked through third-party sites, including online travel agencies (OTAs), do not count toward the elite nightly rating.
Blue: Members receive 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points on all qualifying stays, free award nights with no blackout dates, free Wi-Fi, and rollover nights that never expire. Redeem at one of our main destinations? Celebrate with a PLUS prize of $ 5 per prize night towards a local experience, from theme parks and city tours to miniature golf and more.
Gold: Wyndham members earn Gold status after completing three qualifying nights. Gold members get notable benefits like preferred room choice and late payment (based on availability), a dedicated customer service line, and 10% bonus points. Unfortunately, as of January 2021, members are no longer eligible for early check-in.
Platinum: After 24 nights, Wyndham members earn top-tier Platinum Elite status. This tier comes with some impressive perks, including an “every time you stay” suite upgrade, including award reservations. Members also get a free snack or drink at check-in and the ability to gift Wyndham Gold status to someone else.
Diamond: Stay 40 qualifying nights and enjoy all the benefits of Platinum along with a 6,000-point annual bonus, suite upgrades, a welcome service, the ability to gift gold to a friend, and the program’s most generous free bonus award. – Redeem at a higher destination and receive two free tickets to incredible local experiences valued at up to $ 150 per award night, from a pizza tour in New York City to a desert safari in Dubai. Diamond members are also eligible for a complimentary Diamond status match with Caesars Entertainment through its Total Rewards program.
Elite Status Benefits
This list of benefits may seem impressive, but it is quite disappointing compared to other hotel loyalty programs. For example, Hilton offers 20% bonus points for its lowest tier (Silver) and a 100% bonus for its highest tier (Diamond).
Check Out Brands Of Wyndham Hotels
The Wyndham Rewards family goes far beyond the Wyndham hotels of the same name. With 19 different brands under the Wyndham umbrella, there are accommodations in all service levels and price ranges.
Identification: Wyndham Grand
Exclusive: Dolce Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Hotels
Lifestyle: Shimmering, Splendor, Wyndham, Tryp Trademark Collection
Middle class: AmericInn, Baymont, LaQuinta, Ramada, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden
Value: Days Inn, Howard Johnson, Microtel by Wyndham, Super 8, Travelodge
Extended Stay: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
The most important thing about the Wyndham portfolio is that it places a great emphasis on budget and mid-range properties. If self-parking is your idea of brutality, Wyndham is probably not for you.
|Official Name||Wyndham Rewards|
|Use||Earning Reward Points|
How To Earn Rewards Points?
From resort stays to online shopping to car rentals, earning points is fun and easy.
- Stays: Get even more out of your vacation. For each qualifying stay, earn 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points, whichever is more. And as your loyalty program membership increases through GOLD, PLATINUM, and DIAMOND level status, you can earn even more points when you stay at participating Wyndham Rewards hotels and vacation club resorts.
- Convert your points: You can convert all or part of your Club Wyndham points into Wyndham points. The standard conversion rate is 1,000 Club Wyndham points to 400 reward points. This is a great way to convert any unused Club Wyndham points
- Wyndham Rewards EarnerSM Credit Card: Bucket listing has never been so rewarding. The Wyndham Visa Card was named the best co-branded travel and hotel credit card for the second year in a row in USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards. Earn up to 45,000 bonus points with the new points Earner cards, enough for up to 6 free nights.
- Home Chef Meal Kits: New Chef customers earn 2,500 bonus points on their first box purchase, plus 500 bonus points for each additional box.
- Online shopping: Convert your online purchases into points and enjoy exclusive offers, discounts, and more. Shop for major brands like Macy’s, Pandora, and Bloomingdales. Check the online catalog regularly for the latest deals and bonus offers.
- Car rental and Marathon Gas: Do you need a rental car for your trip? Earn Wyndham Rewards points on select Avis and Budget car rentals. You can also earn rewards when you purchase fuel and select items at participating Marathon Gas locations in the US.
- Buy Points: Buy points for yourself or gift them to friends and family in 1000 point increments. You can accumulate up to 45,000 points per calendar year. You can also benefit from exclusive discounts, bonus points, and more by purchasing points during certain times of the year.
- Tours and Activities: Earn 10 points per dollar when you book everything from food tours to outdoor excursions. Earn points by enjoying exciting Las Vegas shows, Napa Valley wine tours, and more.
- Share your impressions: join the panel for free. Reward your opinion and collect 500 points after completing your first survey. You will earn points for each additional survey you take.
The fun and easy way to earn rewards points are to stay at Wyndham resorts or shop online. Enrolling in this program is a smart move because you can redeem free or discounted nights at more than 9,000 hotels around the world, giving you much more value than competing programs. Participation in the program is simple and free. Sign up today to take advantage of all the extra benefits.
Other Ways To Win Wyndham Rewards
While hotel stays are the most obvious way to earn points, there are a few other channels as well. Members can earn points for renting qualifying Avis or Budget cars, booking tours through the Wyndham Experience platform, completing online surveys, buying gas at marathon stations, or shopping online through their portal. Members can also purchase points to recharge their accounts when needed.
Ways To Redeem Rewards Points
Unlock your next travel adventure by redeeming your rewards points.
- Hotel Nights – Earn a free night of 7,500 points at thousands of Wyndham Rewards hotels and 15,000 points per room at thousands of hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals. Some luxury hotels and resorts charge up to 30,000 points per night.
- Maintenance and Replacement Costs – As the owner of you can use your Wyndham Rewards points toward maintenance fees, RCI Exchange Fees, and more.
- Point Transfer Partners – Transfer your points to your Caesars Rewards balance and explore more than 30 Caesars Entertainment hotels nationwide. You can also redeem points for airline miles and other affiliate program points.
- Tours and Activities – Make the most of your travels by redeeming your rewards points for unique experiences, from trolley tours to boat trips and more.
- Gift Cards – Use your points to purchase gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, Starbucks, and more.
- Marathon Gas – Redeem your points for fuel discounts at Marathon Gas® locations in the United States *
- Donations – Donate your rewards points to participating charities like Save the Children and the National Parks Conservation Association.
- Merchandise – You will find everything from electronics to bags in the spacious area
Wyndham Rewards online points catalog. Please check back regularly for new offers and discounts. It’s free and easy to join the Wyndham loyalty program.
Wyndham Rewards may not be the most popular hotel loyalty program, but it has its place. The hotel chain operates a variety of different hotels around the world and with just three different redemption tiers, you can get great deals anywhere during your trip. If you’re new to WyndhamRewards, sign up for one of Wyndham’s co-branded credit cards.
The card’s welcome bonus increases your point balance and instantly grants you elite status, entitling you to upgrades, bonus points, and more. Wyndham knows its audience and runs its simple rewards program accordingly. It’s all about the basics here: collect points for hotel stays, then redeem them for a free night.
This is a program that will let you know the details quickly and easily so that you will be ready for your first reward in no time. If you plan to stay at Wyndham’s diverse range of accommodations, the loyalty program can help you earn free nights, upgrades, and discounted stays. To speed up your rewards, you must sign up for one of the credit cards.
With more reward value than competitive programs and more than 9,000 hotels worldwide to redeem free and discounted nights, enrolling in Wyndham Rewards is a smart move.