Compared to other hotel loyalty programs, Wyndham Rewards is one of the simplest. Points are earned at all levels and there are only three redemption levels for a free night. You won’t find complicated price lists here, which also makes it ideal for the occasional traveler.
Wyndham Rewards is a Wyndham Hotels loyalty program. In addition to the hotels of the same name, Wyndham offers budget Days Inns and Hawthorn Suites, as well as Ramada and Wyndham.
You can also apply through the Wyndham Rewards app using a mobile phone. The mobile app allows you to log in anytime, anywhere to view your reward points, Elite status, special offers, unlimited stays, and more.
Wyndham Rewards Mobile Application
The Wyndham Hotels & Resorts app gives Wyndham Rewards members access to streamlined reservations, convenient stay features, and extras like managing your account, tracking your points, and discovering exclusive offers.
- Do you need a room for tonight? Find a great hotel in just a few steps with Lightning Book ™.
- Log in to save your favorite hotels and booking preferences. Planning your next trip is easier than ever.
- Quickly compare hotels with map views and lists to help you choose the perfect hotel for your stay.
Useful Functions For Your Stay
- Check-in and check-out from selected our phones at hotels.
- Write to the front desk with questions or special requests at select hotels and receive recommendations for local activities for your stay.
- Easily order take-out and take-out from local restaurants available at select hotels.
- Earn “stamps” for stays, in-app achievements, and more. See if you can collect them all!
- Track your Rewards points, stays, and activities, and take advantage of exclusive member discounts and offers.
- Earn 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points, whichever is greater, for each qualifying stay.
- Choose how you want to redeem your points for three free and discounted individual nights at thousands of hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals worldwide.